Wheel Lounge POLICY
By completing payment, the buyer agrees to all of Wheel Lounge's terms and conditions.
- We are not responsible for any wheels that may need hub rings, wheel spacers, lug nuts, bolts, or any wheel accessories that you may need to make your wheels fit your vehicle. Please do your research and ask questions before placing orders.
- Wheels that have been mounted with tires are non returnable, non exchangeable, and non refundable.
- Returns and exchanges are only eligible within 30 days of purchase date.
- All sale or clearance items are FINAL SALE and NOT eligible for a refund, return, or exchange.
Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges of any Wheel Lounge products must follow the following guidelines to be granted a return or exchange for your purchase:
- All claims must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with “RETURN” or “EXCHANGE” in the subject line.
- Upon filing a return/exchange claim, please ensure that the wheels are free of any damages. Returns/exchanges WILL NOT be approved once tires are mounted. Wheel Lounge strongly recommends customers to inspect and test fit the wheels prior to mounting tires. Custom sets (powder coated, polished, plated, drilled, etc.) are not eligible for returns or refunds; all sales are final.
- For customers that wish to return their products, Returns will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. Exchanges will be subject to a 20% restocking fee and customer will be liable for shipping the old product back to Wheel Lounge and the new product to your location.
- For returns/exchanges for correctly shipped products, the customer is responsible for shipping the wheel(s) back at their expense and it must arrive in the same new condition and boxes they were sent in. Any damages to the wheel(s) will incur up to a 50% charge on the price per wheel damaged, minus the shipping (lower 48 states $25 per wheel).
Our return policy is valid for 30 days from the purchase date. If you did not make your claim within 30 days from the purchase date, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. An executive at Wheel Lounge may approve a return or exchange after 30 days but the purchased products will be subject up to a 50% restocking fee for returns and 20% restocking fee for exchanges.
The refund process may take up to 5 to 7 business days from the time that your return item(s) has(have) been received. The original cost of the shipping will be forfeited as we have already shipped the wheels out. If an exchange is desired, the customer will be responsible for the cost of shipping for the new set.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned.
Additional non-returnable/non-exchangeable items:
- Custom ordered product shipping times can vary due to many variables. Please allow up to 7 business days for drilling wheels, and between 5 to 8 weeks for custom finishes.
- Any custom order (powder coat, drilling) will be subject to a 50% restocking fee for any cancellation on any custom order after the process has been initiated.
Received the wrong item?
If for any reason you received an item that was not what you had ordered originally, please email us photos of the products and the labels on the boxes to email@example.com. Wheel Lounge will need this information for validation of an incorrect order. Once the claim has been approved, the return labels for them incorrect item(s) will be sent via email within 2 business days. The customer will be responsible for safely shipping the wheels back in its original boxes. If not properly shipped back, the customer may be liable for any damages due to poor shipping preparation. The replacement will be sent out within 2 business days (if not custom) once Wheel Lounge has received the product from the customer.
What happens if my wheels arrived defective?
For defective wheels, a full description of the problem must be provided along with visual evidence such as photos and videos. Wheel Lounge will need this information for validation. Once approved, the return label(s) will be sent via fax or email within 2 business days. A replacement (if in stock) will be sent out once the customer notifies Wheel Lounge that the wheel(s) have been shipped back and has been received by Wheel Lounge.
Warranties do not apply to any of the following conditions:
Any damage or defect caused by abuse, misuse, or negligence.
Any damage or defect caused by racing or off-road use or by road hazard impact.
Wheels that have been altered, repaired or modified.
Wheels installed with spacers or adapters.
Wheels installed with incorrect tire sizes or used with excessive vehicle loads.
Wheel corrosion or cosmetic flaws occurring after purchase due to chemicals, caustic cleaning agents, climate conditions or neglect.
Chrome pitting or discoloring due to lack of maintenance.
Blemishing, peeling or discoloring on the back side of the wheel.
Appearance blemishes or defects on wheels that have been mounted.
Wheels damaged by shipping or handling. Inspect shipments and contact the shipping company if any products are damaged. Shipping damage claims must be led by the delivery carrier.
Wheels that are in damaged by salted roads.
Warranty is valid only to the original consumer of a wheel purchased in the United States and when the wheel is returned to Wheel Lounge with proof of purchase and cause. This warranty does not cover your removal or installation expenses.
IMPORTANT: If Wheel Lounge deems that the warranty claim for the wheel(s) that were sent back for inspection is found ineligible for warranty coverage, the product will be returned to the sender, without replacement, at the purchaser’s expense.
ITEMS OUT OF STOCK
On occasion, items may be purchased through our website that may be out of stock. If this type of purchase occurs, the buyer will be given an option to receive a refund for the product, an option to pre-order the product, or exchange the product to another one that is in stock (must be the same price or customer is responsible for paying the difference).
IMPORTANT: Wheel Lounge may take up to two business days to reach out to you about an item that is out of stock. We do our best to make sure to double check every order and receive confirmation before reaching out to our customers.